Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm home...

Unfortunately. If I could, I would get back on a plane right now. I miss it terribly and I've only been back for 6 hours. Here is a picture of Donovan that I mentioned earlier and that is Mzo behind him in the Hawaiian shirt.

Obviously thats a hula skirt on his head. :) I have realized that I am a terrible photographer because pretty much every picture I took is blurry. Good thing Bobby is compiling everyone's pictures for us all. Surely there will be great ones from that that I will add on here soon.

Hermanus was fun but I would have rather spent those 2 days at Red Hill playing football with the kids. I truly believe I will be there again soon.

I am fighting some pretty bad jet lag and swollen feet right now. Its only 5 pm here in Nashville and I want so badly to crawl into bed-- its midnight in Cape Town! So thats one way you can pray for me these next couple of days. Also, please pray that I don't go into that post-mission trip depression. I always have a hard time adjusting back to the 'real world.' One thought that brings me peace about being back, is believing that God will allow me to return to that place and those people that I now completely love.

No comments: