Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Day

Today is a big day. There are 3 beginnings that have started for me today.

1. New Budget. My mom came to town this weekend and helped me figure out a new budgeting/saving system. This kind of stinks but eventually I want to be able to buy a home and all that great stuff that money gets you.

2. Back to the gym. I tend to gain some poundage during the summer and since summer is over (even though its still smouldering hot outside) its time to get it off.

3. Bible in 90 days. Amy-Jo started a few weeks ago and I start today. The whole Bible in 90 days. I am pretty excited about this but this might be the one I get behind on. So ask me about it to keep me accountable.

In other news, Debo stopped by the office today and told me that she misses South Africa today. I do too. In fact, I have missed it every day since I've been home. Here is a series of sweet photos that Patty Taylor took on the last day of VBS at Red Hill. That sweet boy I'm holding is Eldridge and is absolutely precious. We were dancing to "Outrigger Island."


Pray for Eldridge and his 2 siblings, Jeremiah and Jo-Anna today.

No comments: