Friday, May 4, 2007

LOST


About 8 weeks ago I was thinking about giving up on Lost. It was stressing me out more than I was enjoying it. It was a pain to rush home on Wednesday nights after church to catch it...it left me saying, "WHAT?!?" after every episode...people were giving me headaches with all their theories...So about 8 weeks ago I stopped watching for 5 weeks.



Then I decided I just couldn't miss out anymore! Thanks to abc.com I was able to catch up on 4 of the 5 episodes I missed and now I am on track! None of the circumstances have changed- I still rush home on Wednesday night, I still scream at the end of each episode, and I still get headaches thinking through all the theories. But I do love it, I just can't resist.



Since I have been all caught up I have seen some strange things. I think LOST is haunting me.


The other day, I was driving up 65 and I saw Hurley sitting on the side of the interstate. His red junker must have stalled, because he was just sitting out in the grass. He looked like he was waiting for someone. Should I have stopped to help him?


Then, 2 days later, I saw Jack driving a Ford Explorer on Concord Rd...just carrying on with everyday business it seemed. I'm sure this spinal surgeon would have a nicer car than a Ford Explorer.

I do love this show.

No comments: