Thursday, May 31, 2007

"I think I'll go to Boston"

I went to Boston this past weekend to visit my friend, Brittney. Boston is never a place I've thought about much but I really loved it! I got to see all kinds of neat things all over New England. We went to Cape Cod for a day to sit on the beach. We went to the Polar Caves in New Hampshire. And we saw Plymouth Rock in Rhode Island. Yes, there is an actual rock!



My favorite part of the trip was HARVARD by far! Ever since I saw the movie With Honors when I was a kid I have dreamed of going to this school. And I loved everything about it! The campus was nice but not too nice. It wasn't too big either. The best place on campus was the library- it is huge!! Maybe I only loved it so much because it was such an important part of the movie- which by the way if you've never seen it, go rent it now! Here is a pic of me sitting on the ledge of the library steps.

If you want to see more pics from the trip, here you go!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2496&l=9e61b&id=504364111


1 comment:

Suzi O said...

Hey Girl! I went to Boston when I was about your age...the great road trip of 1981, so I was 23. I loved Boston, but didn't get to see quite as much as you did. And Harvard! Yes! I loved it, and since I visited, I could say I "went to Harvard" - got the jersey to prove it! (I still have it somewhere!) Go see all you can while you are young.
We are sweltering in Florida...but it's a nice visit. Won't be back to NC until late July or early August.
Love to you!
Suzi