Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Old 50 Things

I wrote this blog a long time ago on myspace. My friend Brittany just did one like it so I thought I would go back to see if mine was still accurate. Most of it is...

1. I love my dogs but only sometimes.
2. I hate when people quote Dumb and Dumber.
3. I have really bad road rage.
4. I'm addicted to text messaging.
5. I love going to baseball games. Especially when I can get a hot dog and there are fireworks afterwards.
6. I feel like I have to like Hot Pockets. But I don't think I do.
7. I get scared sometimes that I won't get married. Other times I'm okay with it.
8. I hate forced conversations.
9. I'm a terrible listener.
10. I pee sometimes while I talk on the phone.
11. I love to shop and eat out. I do it too much.
12. I miss college life.
13. I would rather be outside than inside.
14. I hate being cold. Its painful.
15. Laying on the beach or by the pool is the most relaxing thing to do.
16. I screen phone calls.
17. I love wearing shorts and tank tops.
18. Black children are WAY cuter than white children. Don't be offended.
19. I love playing sports but I stink at them.
20. My niece will always be my favorite person on this earth.
21. I get annoyed when people think they are good at something when they are not.
22. I hate bad smells.
23. My dog is Native American.
24. I'm scared of turning 30.
25. I'm lazy.
26. I hate healthy foods and boring exercize.
27. I avoid conflict.
28. I have a ridiculous number of flip flops.
29. I'm competative to the point that some people won't play games with me. They're just mad because I win.
30. I have better taste in music than anyone I know.
31. I love to clean on Saturday mornings with good music blaring really loudly.
32. I love going to the movies on Friday nights.
33. I cried at a Biltmore commercial one time.
34. I think the Wendy's "fpoon" commercial is the funniest commercial ever.
35. I love Karaoke. Para Bailar La Bamba.
36. Like most girls (the good ones at least), I can quote Steele Magnolias all day long.
37. I hate politics.
38. I am embarassed easily but I say I am not.
39. I can't think under pressure.
40. I love gold everything but jewelry.
41.I can compare any life situation to a Friends episode.
42. I am Pro-Life and against Capital Punishment.
43. I will never turn away a chocolate milkshake.
44. I'm not judgemental but I am critical.
45. I love celebrity gossip.
46. I don't think I will ever be able to cook or bake a good batch of brownies.
47. I had a crush on the Indian in the Cupboard.
48. I have high standards.
49. I still have Christmas wrapping paper in the corner of my living room.
50. I will watch Vh1's "I love the..." over and over and over and over and over again.

No comments: