Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My favorite new people!

The internet here is capped, so this is the only photo I have been able to upload. At least its a good one! This is the gang that I have gotten to know and love on this trip! Taken on top of Table Mountain.

Please be praying tomorrow (Wednesday)...actually you need to be praying in your sleep on Tuesday night because that is when we will be sharing the plan on salvation at the 4 different townships here in Cape Town. We will be meeting in our small groups around 11 am which is 4 am your time. I lead the group of 10 and older kids and today there were 22 of them. I am really excited about what God is going to do tomorrow!

1 comment:

AndreaB said...

So glad to see your face Jack! Kris and I are missing you like crazy. Sophie is doing good too. Glad things are going well. We all are praying for you everyday. Love you jack.

P.S. KB says hello smooth meat friend. cold cuts rock.