Thursday, November 16, 2006

YAY! El Numero Uno...

So I have been thinking for a while now that I wanted to become a blogger. I mean, myspace and facebook are fun but to be honest...they are really only good for keeping in touch and checking up on people (I've gotten to be a pretty good myspace-snoop as my dear friend Robin calls it.) You know how there are just those people that have crazy things happen to them all the time and always have great stories? (My friend Justin is the prime example of this... everyone should know him.) Well, for the past year I have realized that I am an AWFUL story teller... I mean AWFUL! But I have been noticing recently, that those strange things that I thought only happen to other people, actually happen to me too! I just hadn't paid any attention to it! So under the influence of others...I am going to blog. Also...sometimes I keep friends at Starbucks too long (Brittany and Karyn to be specific) talking about...well, everything. We could definitely shorten those Starbucks visits if I could just vent all that stuff on here. We'll see how this goes...

1 comment:

KK said...

But I dont' want the Starbucks visits to be shortened. I like those visits. I won't read your blog if that's the case and then I won't know what's going on in your life and that's unacceptable. There's my opinion.