Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I need sleep

So I made it to Las Vegas. The flight here was long but not as bad as I expected. A Torti was on the same flight so that made it a little more enjoyable. My neice is just as beautiful as the last time I saw her and my nephews are...boys. They are 3 and 4 and quite a handful but I love them! My dad and Shelley arrived today so the gangs all here. I went grocery shopping this afternoon for the Thanksgiving Feast. I bought a pumpkin pie. I decided not to make it on my own due to my last experience with it. We are having an "adult night" tonight...whatever that means. We are going to Gilley's which is apparently the cowboy type place that is in the movie Urban Cowboy. I think my dad's purpose for going there is to get me on the mechanical bull...we'll see. I am super tired. I never thought that a 2 hour time difference was the big of a deal but yuck. I miss friends already...and Sophie.

Before I forget...I need a ride home from the airport. I didn't think enough about that before I left. My flight gets in at 2:55. Karyn- I think you're the only one that reads this blog- I'm leaving you with this responsibility :) Love you!

1 comment:

KK said...

email me more details and we'll make sure someone is there to gather you. =) Hope you're having fun. Soph's misses you--I didn't go tell her Happy Thanksgiving today, but I'm going tomorrow (I'll give her time to pick up from her party today...) and I'll maybe give you a call when I head that direction. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I miss your face! Love!